Best Instant Tent Review
Instant tents or pop up tents have grown in popularity. They provide a simple solution to the hassle of all the moving parts of a tent. The best instant tent take less than a minute to erect. Which, is a great way to enjoy your camping trip and ditch the stress of the camp setup. Plus, it gives you plenty of time to enjoy the outdoors. Just read our review and consider the following when you’re trying to choose the best instant tent.
In fact, if there was an award for camping inventions, it would belong to just one winner. The person that created the instant tent. Imagine heading out to camp and simply unfolding your tent in seconds. You can take it on a variety of trips, or just pitch it in the yard and have a stay action trip with the kids. It means no packing and unpacking. It also means having all of the comforts of your home, without having to go anywhere.
Just imagine roasting marshmallows over your fire pit or barbecue and telling ghost stories. The best instant tent provide you with more priceless opportunities to spend valuable time with your family.
Instant Tent Review of Key Features
Our mission at Best Instant Tent Review is to reveal all the key feature you need to know.
First you need to consider how many people the tent will be sleeping. The best instant tent come in two, four, six, and eight person varieties. If you are hauling a lot of gear then you’ll want a bigger tent. You want to be comfortable, right? Additionally, you should consider the shape and size of it when it’s packed down. Instant tents have twisting poles. Thus, they don’t fold as small as standard tents. So, ensure you consider the pack down size of your instant tent, and consider transportation.
In some media you may find them as 2 person tent or four person tent. Some of them missed the instant keyword. Be careful, because it may be on purpose! All the models listed below are instant tent reviews.
Instant Tent Review of Material
Consider the weather you experience on your average trip. You’ll want an instant tent that is UV resistant and flame retardant. However, the best instant tent will also be waterproof. Always check to ensure the seams are sealed- you don’t want any unwanted leaks. Sturdy stakes are important, too, you don’t want your tent to take flight.
Don’t forget to check the warranty.
The best instant tents come in a variety of sizes and shapes. The majority of them have just one room, though. This is because of design constraints. However, there are options when it comes to vestibules, heights, and door types, too. This is all based on personal preference. It will depend on your camping habits.
Benefits of The Best Instant Tent
Just consider the benefits of instant camping, thus the best instant tent:
- The Social Aspect – Did you know that you can live longer if you have strong bonds with family and friends? Not only does it improve your mental health, it extends your life! Plus, imagine trying to tell yourself ghost stories.
- The Technology Disconnect – Getting time away from social media in the internet is a challenge. Now, the best instant tent factor technology in, however, couldn’t you use a break? Take this opportunity to ditch the stresses of life, and recharge your mental health batteries. Whether it’s in the backyard or out on the campsite.
- The Sleep – You may not consider sleeping in a tent a great way to get sleep. Yet, waking up and going to sleep with the natural cycle of the sun will improve your sleep quality.
- Try New Things – So, you might not get a workout while setting up your instant tent. However, it’s a new experience, so it’s a great way to keep your brain sharp.
- Catch Some Rays – Enjoying time in the sun is a great way to boost your vitamin D levels. Vitamin D keeps your immune system up, and your bones strong. Of course, you’ll need to pack plenty of sunscreen.
Instant Tent Review of Advantages
An instant tent isn’t the ideal choice for windy and rainy weather, however, the advantages are vast. Just take a look at a few of them.
- There is an instant tent for every occasion. Whether you’re heading out on a family vacation, with your pets, or heading out on your own. There are plenty of sizes when it comes to the best instant tent.
- An instant tent is the quickest set up known to humankind. The majority of people don’t consider the time-consuming effort of erecting a tent. Think about the last time you went camping. Did you help set the tent up? How stressful was it? Why deal with that hassle, when an instant tent takes seconds? Yes, it can be a fun activity to involve the kids in the setup of camp. That’s just how you imagine it, though. The reality is incredibly different. The reality is that the kids are cranky after a long journey. All you want to do is get the camp set up so you can relax. An instant tent is the best way to do that.
- A small instant tent is the ideal choice for short trips to the beach or park. It offers respite from the sun, as well as protection from wind. It keeps all of your personal items and toys in one, safe place and also keeps you protected from bugs (and sunburn).
Suitable For Everything
- Anyone with children knows that you don’t need to be camping to make use of a tent. Even just setting an instant tent up in the yard is great. It provides your kids with a play house that can stand year-round. Have a sleep over coming up? Set it up in the living room or a bedroom to have an indoor camping trip.
- An instant tent is also great for cats. You can set it up in the backyard to give your dog some shade. Or, have a separate instant tent for your dog at camp. Better yet, it’s an excellent way to give your cat a safe taste of the outdoors.
- Instant tents are inexpensive and they’re durable. It can last several seasons, and offer the best pricing structure available for tents. They come in as cheap as $50 for a high-quality option. You can pay $200 for a larger one.
No matter what instant tent you settle on, you’ll get plenty of use from it.